The conflict between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells has spilled into the Nexus, breeding a new Battleground that is equal parts righteous and wicked. Angels, Demons, and now Heroes clash in ceaseless combat in their struggle for dominance over the Battlefield of Eternity.
- Battlefield of Eternity is a two-lane Battleground featuring two massive Immortals that battle endlessly at its center, and teams must compete to defeat the opposing Immortal.
- Once its foe has been toppled, the victorious Immortal will be restored to full Health, and proceed to seek out enemy Structures, attacking down the lane with the most remaining defenses.
- An attacking Immortal will also gain a Shield, proportionate to the amount of Health it had remaining at the end of the battle.
- The Immortal will perform ranged attacks, which each consume a portion of its Shield. Taking damage will also drain the Immortal’s Shield.
- Once its Shield has been expended, the Immortal will only attack at melee range.
- Fallen Shaman
- These malformed demons never stray too far from a pack of Fallen Hounds, and will quickly resurrect any Hounds that are killed in combat. Those who value their souls would be wise to first destroy the Shaman before targeting its Hound companions.
- The half human, half goat creatures that inhabit Battlefield of Eternity are tough, ranged attackers that won’t hesitate to rain spears on their foes. Defeat the Khazra at their camps to harness their destructive appetite before the enemy team.
New Battleground, More Often
- Starting today, the pool of Battlegrounds available in all modes, except Custom Games, will be temporarily limited to the following:
- Battlefield of Eternity
- Sky Temple
- Tomb of the Spider Queen
- Cursed Hollow
- This has been done to increase the frequency with which players encounter the new Battleground, Battlefield of Eternity.
- During this time, players can still select and play on any Battleground they wish using Custom Games.
- All Battlegrounds, including Battlefield of Eternity, will once again be made available for play in all matchmaking game modes on Tuesday, July 7.
Via [www.us.battle.net/heroes/] – read the latest patch notes